Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Better Jump on the Blogging Train!

Well here we go! After about a year and a half of people telling me to blog I've finally done it. At first I thought blogging was just for married folk who actually have stuff to say about their blissful marriage and kids seeing as how the only blogs I had seen at that point were from my sisters who are all married so I thought who would take the time to read about the life and times of a single girl?? Well I would imagine there are plenty of people out there who are willing to get a few laughs so here you go. Following this initial blog (is that what we call it or is a post or an insert??? No idea!) will be different stories of just how I go about my life and the little things that happen to make me laugh, cry, swear, smile, or just happy! So stand-by cause now I have to do some serious brainstorming to recall some of these things and catch you all up to date!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I am always wondering what you're up to. Keep us updated on all of the happenings of a hot single girl. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! you know i am going to follow your blog!!! you better be checkin' out my food one http://rollmeouttahere.blogspot.com (it is a work in progress)

    luv ya & good luck!

    ReplyDelete