Amos and I decided to have a movie/margarita (virgin of course) night minus the margaritas so really it was just movie night but equally as fun. We saw the movie "The Lovely Bones''. I would have to say that Stanley Tucci is on my top 15 list of favorite actors/actresses. I loved him in Undercover Blues, The Devil Wears Prada, and Shall We Dance!! He plays the funniest roles. His role in this movie was a huge step away from his normal parts but he was amazing at it. He plays the part of a creepy neighbor who ends up murdering this little girl (don't worry i'm not spoiling anything it happens at the beginning) and the whole movie is about this little girl stuck in limbo watching over her family. Its sweet in a way and the clips of her in this "limbo" remind me of "What Dreams May Come" . I know I will get a lot of flack for this but "What Dreams May Come", I thought, was awesome. Anyways, the movie was pretty good. I found myself getting angry and sad. I'm not a very emotional person so it was a weird sensation for me. Also during the suspenseful parts I was holding my breath along with the actors. I would give this movie 4out of 5 stars. Its like "Disturbia" meets "What Dreams May Come" odd combination I know but I was thinking about it during the entire movie!! The Movie/Margarita nights keep on coming. Amos is a good sport to help her restless friend get out a little more. Thank Ami!! I'm going to go see Avatar tomorrow...for the 3rd time...yeah I like it a lot. So stay tuned! Other than my need to go to the movies as often as possible my life is a whirlwind of work and little touch of school. Monday-nanny/ Mrs. Cavanaugh's. Tuesday- Nanny/ Mrs. Cavanaugh's. Wednesday-Elementary. Thursday- Nanny. Friday- Work at the elementary. Saturday- Mrs. C's. So in between working everyday and doing my best to get to the gym everyday, homework doesn't happen as often as it should...not to mention satisfying my need to hang out with friends all the time... I really need to sort out my priorities but alas I have no life so why bother.
I'm not sure if I ever saw What Dreams May Come. I guess I'll need to do that before I go watching this new movie. So how is Mrs. C's treating you? Are you going to hang with me when I come up? I love that you have a blog now. It's fun to be able to find out what you're doing these days. You're a busy girl. I'll see you next week....Loves!
ReplyDeleteMo I agree. The movie was totally trippy but in a good way. I was crying and angry and stressed. Oh so many emotions in one movie at one time. I love the movie reviews by mo!!! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete