Day 15
Well, I’m still here as well as the seals (which I have named Fat Joe, Seal Like the Singer Seal -SLTSS for short-, and Rafael). I have come to the conclusion that I’ve done all there is to do here now I just have to do it over and over again just in different ways. Also, I have seriously racked up an iTunes bill. There isn’t anything here to spend my money on so I feel a whole lot less guilty buying stuff on iTunes and so what was my first purchase when I moved here??? You guessed it. XANADU!!!!! Does life get any better??? NO!!! There is something about Olivia Newton John and Gene Kelly on roller skates that makes me happy. If you haven’t seen it, SEE IT!! You can thank me later.
I wish I looked like her...especially the feathery hair but alas I don't...When I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror I see a small resemblance of the following...
MARLA HOOCH....HOOCH
THE CRAZY LADY FROM SNOW WHITE
AND YES.....
Don't tell me you can't see the resemblance between me and Zach G...sunglasses and everything . Damn, these hormones!! Needless to say I'm not taking my mornings very well. The frogs sing me to sleep every night so I should be plenty rested right?? WRONG!!! Maybe its the creepy fountain outside my window that keeps me up at night!
Yes he is peeing...what I love most is that the deer is drinking from the pee trough...makes me chuckle every time. Honestly though, who in the world would place a fountain of a little boy peeing in their yard??? Was it so they could relish moments like these?? Don't worry everyone this is NOT in Dennis and Diane's yard although I'm sure they wish it was....not really.
Well my body has certainly seen some rough days out here. I have some MONSTER blisters on my heels from walking so I'm sporting the thongs now (ok I had to say it) I meant flip flops. I'll spare you the pictures but they are gnarly! My forehead is so oily morning, noon, and night from the moisture in the air you could draw a picture in it like you drawing a picture in the sand and everything from the waist down is sore...but a good sore...I'm not phrasing this right I know...and I know how all of our minds wander... its from walking people!! But the good thing is that in the last 15 days that I have been here I have lost 20 pounds!!!! Its working!!! So like Mel said "Save your pennises and we'll go shopping when you get back!!"(yes you read that right!!) I can't wait!! Let us see what the next 2 weeks bring shall we??? We Shall!
I came home from work the other day to find this scene in the front yard....
Yes, those are convicts and yes they are swinging axes around chopping wood. So now I had the creepy fountains and the Paul Bunyon jailbirds to put me to sleep at night. Other than those two things life is pretty good here. You'll all be shocked but I am cooking some yummy stuff here. Like cooking as in using the oven cooking and measuring stuff and using knives to chop stuff. I know I know, first I'm a housekeeper, now I'm cooking, next I'll be playing the piano...wait a second...they made me play piano in SACRAMENT!!! Yes, I was just as shocked and yes that was the same day I had to speak too. Welcome to the branch! So peel yourselves up off the floor and get your food storage ready because the Apocalypse must be just around the corner. I love you all and miss you!






I miss you Nemo. I'm very proud of you and excited about all of your progress. I'm sure one of those jailbirds is only there on a technicality. Just find him...hopefully he's the hot one. Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteAtta Girl!! We miss you so much!! Keep on truckin'! We are so proud of you and maybe when you come home you can cook us dinner. (don't forget to season it or there will be hell to pay) We love you lady!
ReplyDeleteGO MO! You ROCK, and so do your piano playing skills. Can't wait to taste your new cooking skills...that's right, we're inviting ourselves to dinner. Get over it. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh, Mo...you crack me up! I love the peeing statue! And 20 lbs!!?! You freakin' ROCK!!!! Keep up the good work. (and the iTunes bill!)
ReplyDeleteLove ya Moey. Why didn't you just put on your orange pants and go hack some wood with them?
ReplyDeleteIt would give me something to do.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh the convicts with axes is the funniest (and scariest) thing I've seen in awhile. You're hilarious, I love your blog! It's so funny. P.S. I hope it's okay with you if I follow along, I saw it on face book and thought it was so cute. :) You can visit mine if you ever want to. http://garfieldfour.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteAspen, Aspen, Aspen, of course you can!!! I'll go check yours out!!!
ReplyDelete