Only 7 weeks left. Life is The Cove is incredible. If they had a few more things to do here I would be tempted to stay forever. But, alas NADA...unless you count memorizing the houses and the people I pass with their dogs at the same time every morning on my walk to work something then my social schedule is chuck full every day. I have come to the conclusion that people really do start to look like their dogs.
I swear I pass her every single day right at 9:40. She's not much of a talker. She's usually seen with this lady and her dog:
I know what you're thinking. You probably had the same hair do once or twice in your life. I know I did. I was forced to get a perm when my hair was already short enough. You should check out my All-Star softball picture when I was 6. Lady number 2's hair do on my head topped with a HUGE white bow...Yeah I looked Bad A**...
My comings and goings here in The Cove have consisted of waking up, walk to work, work, walk home from work, take another walk, and if I decide to bypass homework (usually I do) then I know there is a guaranteed America's Funniest Home Videos episode on in the living room. I don't know what it is but I never get tired of watching people get hit in the crotch and apparently Uncle Dennis doesn't either. We have so much in common. I don't think he'd like Family Guy though.
You may all be wondering (all 5 of you who actually read this blog) how my progress is...progressing? That sentence doesn't even make sense. I'll tell you this. If you were to make 2 fat suits: 1 at my weight when I came to The Cove and the second one at my weight now...the second one would be lighter. No, I'm not going to tell you yet! Who do you think I am? Did you ever watch the Swan? They didn't tell you what was going on until AFTER you saw the transformation (I think thats how it went, I never really watched the show, I was probably watching Family Guy). I'll say this though, I am proud of myself. I never thought I could accomplish the things that I have or that I was capable of the things that I am doing. That is All I will tell you! Don't bank on a lot more than that for the next 7 weeks. I'm not going to go all Heidi on you though (Montag that is, I wouldn't mind going Heidi Klum on ya).
As far as exciting things to tell you, I got nothin'. Life is the same. The Branch here is crazy and so far I've only had to speak once...now that I said that I'll probably have to speak again soon...I might as well just prepare a talk tonight so I have one ready for Sunday...what am I saying, I'll wait til Sunday morning. Anyways, not to fear, Glimpse 3 is on its way. Any ideas for a title??? Glimpse 3: When Nature Calls? ( it would be appropriate due to the fact that the weekly cleanses make the need for a lightning sprint to the bathroom VERY necessary.)


After girls camp I had many lightning sprints to the bathroom!! I miss you to pieces!! 7 more weeks and counting! I am so excited to see you and all that you accomplished. I am so proud of you and can't wait to take you shopping! Patiently awaiting glimpse 3!!!
ReplyDeleteRock on Baby Girl!!! Your Dad loves ya.
ReplyDeleteI never saw the Swan either, because I can guarantee you I was watching The Family Guy instead! You are AWESOME! Can't wait to see you in 7 weeks!!!
ReplyDelete