It has taken me a looooong while to come up with more of these. This is what I do with my time here when, in all reality, I should be working on my homework. Who does homework? School is for FOOLS!!! So here we go!
- I don't wear my glasses...I should. I see the numbers 3,5,6,and 9 all as 8. This does not bode well for me especially since I sit on the last row during church.
- My feet are EXTREMELY ticklish.
- My parents knew I was up to no good so my dad called me to see if he could get me to confess about something (I told them I was going out of town with some friends when really I was intending to meet up with a guy)...I ended up confessing to something COMPLETELY different (getting a reckless driving ticket in his car).
- I don't read Shakespeare...he's kinda boring but I do love sonnet 116. Every time I read it I have to do so in an English accent.
- I have laughed so hard I've peed my pants....on numerous occasions....and recently.
- "Ain't That A Kick in the Head" by Dean Martin will be on my wedding video.

- I wanted to be a Librarian at one point in my life...I kinda still do.
- I have to buy my shoes from a transvestite website...CURSE THESE FEET.
- I thought the movie "Harold and Maude" was hilarious. The first time I watched it I giggled the whole time.
- MMMMmmmm....Breakfast for dinner....(Homer Simpson drooling sound)
- My Uncle Kevin bought me my first Dean Martin CD.
- I have recently began working on illustration for my sister's children's book...."Under a bit of pressure" says I
- I love the name Dash.
- It has taken every ounce of self control that I have NOT to get a tattoo (or 5)...I've never been one to resist temptation...
- The Patriot is also one of my favorite movies. It makes me cry every time.
- My favorite flowers are the Grand Prix Rose and the Black Bacarra Rose.
- One of my favorite places I've slept is in the back of a pick up in the middle of Wyoming during the Full Moon.
- I am so glad that some things have gone out of style but I'm still waiting for girls to stop wearing short, unbuttoned shorts with their swimming suits...just waiting...
- I went on a blind date and after dinner we went bowling so he could "Show Off'' (his words)...I schooled him, the sad thing is I didn't even break 90 and at one point during the game I told him "We're not playing gutter ball are we?" Yeah...we didn't go out again.
- No wonder a lot of guys have great confidence, they grew up admiring G.I. Joe and all the super heroes, us girls are self conscious because we had Barbie and Skipper...screw you Barbie.
- When I was younger I could make the best cat sounds. I knew I was good when I slammed the cat's tail in the door and after it freaked out and screeched Stef yelled "MO! SHUT UP!!!"
- My favorite saying is "Shake and shake the ketchup bottle, none will come and then a lot'll"
- Land O' Lakes whip cream is the best.
- I have 3 freckles on my knee that look like Orion's Belt.
- I am a Scorpio.
- When I was 14 I started to think I was adopted because I was starting to grow taller than all of my sisters and didn't look anything like them. I started to get angry because no one would tell me the truth. I eventually got over it.
- I love my ear lobes...They are good earring ear lobes.
- I love COPACABANA
- I have been pulled over 11 times, 9 of which were for speeding. The result is 1 reckless driving ticket, 4 speeding tickets, suspended license, my dad almost being kicked off his insurance because I was on his policy, me voluntarily surrendering my license, and not driving on my mission for 18 months. BUT, there were a lot of hot cops that I met.

- I have 23 episodes of Family Guy on my iPod.
- I don't put a lot of stock in dream interpretation. I have had so many dreams about flying, being rich , saving the world, owning sports cars and such...none have panned out.
- My favorite Muppet is Janice.
- I'm not even going to talk about my first kiss.
- I LOVE SHARPIES!
- I once won $431 during a potty break. BEST. POTTY BREAK. EVER!
- I'm afraid of heights...not paralyzingly afraid...just a bit scared
Well, hopefully this does it for a while. I'm starting to run out of things to tell everyone. I get home in 17 days. See you soon
I almost peed my pants when I read about the cat in the door. Honestly i don't remember it but it sounds like me. I was just plain ticked off for about 10 years of my life.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I love reading all these fun things about you! Were coming to UT for Christmas and I would love to hang :)
ReplyDeleteMo, you rule. Can't wait to see ya when you get home!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up everytime I see a glimpse into your crazy little head. I love it! I might have to ask about that first kiss.....! Can't wait for you to get home already. It has been too long. I need my Mo fix.
ReplyDeleteI feel so enlightened, Mo. Seriously, I have no words to express the utter joy I felt when I read this...I personally would be delighted to sit in on a session to witness your cat sounds! I = am obsessed with cat noises. It's a disease.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!!! Seriously, maybe a little addicted, you are so witty I love it!
ReplyDelete